Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Photobucket

I had no idea what I have been missing out on. Sally Jane Vintage made a post yesterday about the designer Orla Keily, and it was just...life-changing.

Not that my life has changed at all...I guess what I mean to say is that it was just amazing. I don't know how I have never come across this designer, because her clothes are the epitome of the style I hope to achieve every day when I walk out the door.

Colorful, bold, vintage-inspired-without-being-too-retro, put-together-without-being-too matchy...just amazing. I need every single item in her look book, I think. From the adorable Swiss braided hair to the stacked platform wedges. Amazing.

But being realistic...I don't need everything from her line. I don't really need anything at all, when it comes to clothes...but I do need those tights. And that jacket. And that other jacket...oh and that bag. But really, I need those tights.

No comments: