Thursday, May 15, 2008

some very amazing cookies.

Photobucket
Officially titled the Choco-Scutterbotch Cookie by...some recipe book I can't remember at the moment..., all you need to know about these cookies is that they some of the best your taste buds will ever experience.
Butterscotch, chocolate, pecans, and cakie/crispy goodness.

{recipe}
1/3 C. shortening
1/3 C. butter
2 eggs
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 C. rice crispies
1/2 C. butterscotch chips
1/2 C. milk chocolate chips
1/2 C. semi-sweet choc. chips
1/2 C. coarsely chopped pecans

Combine shortening and butter with brown sugar. Mix well. Add eggs, one at a time. Mix until well blended. Stir
in cereal, chips and nuts. Shape dough into balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um excuse me I would like a little credit for introducing and discovering these amazing cookies to you.-Bailey

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, we just finished off a batch yesterday...or should I say, I just finished off a batch...and it was actually for breakfast this morning now that I think about it!!

I can't have them in the house anymore! They're too dangerous!

-mother

Anonymous said...

Oh sorry I messed up on the recipe...it's 1/2 C. brown sugar. And you mix in the cake mix After you've mixed in the eggs.

Coby Gerstner said...

the crispiness can be the best part about cookies