Thursday, April 17, 2008

perfection.





My sewing machine, a Gen X Hanes T, and many other cheaply made shirts have failed me. But after a long, frustrating journey [its seriously been like a year] involving wasted time and wasted money, my search for the perfect v-neck has come to an end.

It is not American Apparel nor Urban Outfitters, but Gap, that has blessed me with this glorious wardrobe basic.

It's the perfect relaxed fit, the perfect soft texture, and the almost-perfect price.

Okay, not the perfect price at all, in my opinion, but I am someone who spends an average of $5 to $10 on any clothing item. [Despite what Stacey and Clinton may say, I am not a firm believer in wardrobe "investment pieces."]

Still, at $16.50, the amazingness of these T's surpass the price -- and still beats out American Apparel's Deep V for $18 and Urban's Graphic V for $24. I bought one in black and one in white, and I plan on wearing these things to their already-dreaded death.

2 comments:

Coby Gerstner said...

Thats quite a nice v.

Jam Rob said...

i love the boys ones. 12 bones each. dig that fashionista