Wednesday, October 3, 2007

walmart chic

this whole designer-look-for-way-way-less-like-target has just blown me away. about four or five years ago i overcame my pride and realized that places like ross and tj maxx really DID have cool/fashionable clothes...and the cheaper the better! and then target became one of my main wardrobe suppliers, and then, even walmart was good for an occasional wardrobe basic.
i went to walmart yesterday, however, and found these items. i mean, these are legit pieces of clothing/footwear. i am dying for every single pair of those rainboots! and those jackets...totally chanel. for 1/1000 of the price!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Meg Duffy said...

those BOOOOOTS. wow. Wally-world does have style!

Coby Gerstner said...

I love Ross, its cheaper/more ghetto than TJ Max. But I do love TJ Max. Scoring for savings.